An error-fixing release of TEI P5 (1.4.1) is now available in the usual
places.

You only *need* to get this release if you believed what we said about
changes in the content model for <msIdentifier> when announcing the
1.4.0 release a week or so back. Thanks to  Gabby for noticing (and
reporting) that we had only half implemented the changes documented!

If you're not describing manuscripts, you won't see any changes in this
new release, except that I took the opportunity of tweaking the prose
and adding a few more examples, in particular  for the new <pc> element,
and when discussing the use of <lb>.

Please keep those feature requests and bug reports flooding into
sourceforge... or discuss them here! We are still hoping to have a
pre-release of 1.5 ready for the November Members Meeting (you have
registered for that now haven't you?) even though the 1.4 release was a
bit later than it should have been.