stuart yeates wrote:
> On a related note, has anyone found a blogging system that lets them
> author posts containing XSLT / regexps without driving them insane? I
> recently blogged about finding names in TEI using XSLT 2.0, but just
> couldn't get it looking reasonable using any of the tools at hand:
>
> http://opensourceexile.blogspot.com/2009/07/learning-xslt-20-part-1-finding-names.html

On wordpress.com you can just do:

[sourcecode language="xml"]
<root>
  <l>This is a test;</l>
</root>
[/sourcecode]

I do this all the time on one of my blogs about TEI/XSLT/etc. matters:

http://faqingperplxd.wordpress.com/

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford