Hi,

how do others declare respectively document how a born digital document
should be presented - e.g. which xslt has to be applied to show the
content in a certain and defined way?

Wouldn't the profileDesc/settingDesc be the perfect place?

Right now the settingDesc is said to contain information about language
corpora but the info I need to store seems to fit perfectly into this
element if I understood or interpreted it in a broader sense?

Interested,
Torsten

--
Torsten Schassan
Herzog August Bibliothek, Postfach 1364, D-38299 Wolfenbuettel

Universität Fribourg (CH), Mediaevistisches Institut
   http://www.paleography.unifr.ch/; http://www.e-codices.ch
Institut für Dokumentologie und Editorik - http://www.i-d-e.de