Thanks to all for all these comments and the schema information
associated, which a great help to a better understanding of the
guidelines and their use for me !
Now come the most difficult part of the process : make choices !

emmanuelle

James Cummings a écrit :
> Laurent Romary wrote:
>> Hi James. I agree. It's a bit uneven... Please put in an SF entry!
>
> SourceForge Feature Request added.
>
> -James

>>> That would certainly be one way to do it.

>>> I certainly don't disagree. While I do agree with the others that
>>> the current method is really to point to a personGrp or similar, I
>>> can't think of good semantic reasons why: add, del, affiliation,
>>> birth, death, event, gap, nationality, origPlace, persName, person,
>>> sex, state, trait, etc. (random selection from att.editLike) allow a
>>> @resp with multiple pointers and many other elements allow only a
>>> single one.
>>>
>>> Those that don't are:
>>> att.interpLike [interp interpGrp span spanGrp]
>>> att.textCritical [lem rdg rdgGrp]
>>> handShift
>>> note
>>> respons
>>> space

--
Emmanuelle Morlock-Gerstenkorn
Edition électronique et documentation

http://sid.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/

Institut des Sciences de l'Homme
14 avenue Berthelot - 69363 Lyon cedex07
Tél. +33 (0)4 72 72 65 59 - Fax +33 (0)4 72 80 00 08

http://www.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/