Hi all,

A question: has anybody any experience using TEI documents with a CMS
like Drupal or Joomla? At the TEI we use OpenCMS for our site. But
another group is interested in taking advantage of the most consumer
friendly aspects of Joomla and Drupal for content management, while
still using TEI XML as the main content format. This would be for an
on-line journal-type publication that would involve lots of multimedia
and social networking extensions.

I don't see why these experiences would not be of interest to the list,
but feel free to contact me privately if you prefer!

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)