Hi,

Lodel (software for electronic publishing) will be fully TEI compliant at the end of the year. We use it to produce 150 online journals in Revues.org and we need them to be 100% in TEI.

If you're interested in more informations, we'll translate the Lodel webpages and publish them in english.

Websites : www.lodel.org and www.revues.org

Regards,
Marin