This transitive sense of "die" is interesting in that it can only take
"death" as an object.  You can live other things than life (usually
ideals, dreams, etc), but you can only die a death.  Seems a rather
pointless syntactic extension.

I'm pretty sure Hegh can't be used that way in Klingon.  Probably the
best bet would be just

batlhHa' Heghjaj.
May he/she/it/they die dishonorably.

( bIHeghjaj for you (sg), SuHeghjaj for you (pl)).

--
Sent from my mobile device

Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>