Ah.  Reciprocal pronoun... I knew there had to be a linguistic name for what
I was looking for.  That said, after a little research, some natural
languages mark this on the verb, others use a phrase or pronoun (such as
adding inter to a reflexive pronoun with Latin).  Others don't separate it
from the reflexive at all, like Russian.  All very interesting stuff.