How would you translate:

We shall never understand one another.

You could use the reflexive pronoun (or case, as the case may be)...

We shall never understand ourselves.

But that adds a connotation that you shall never understand even yourself,
as well as the remainder of "we".  Not even, in my opinion, would the use of
an exclusive "we" mean the same as the first sentence.  In the first
sentence, "one another" does not have a meaning of reflixivity to it, at
least to my mind it doesn't.  Is there any way in Angosey to eliminate that
ambiguity?