Hi!

Wow, for the first time in years, today the Conlang list reached its
daily limit of 99 posts and stopped processing messages.  I've freed
the list for posts again.  I did so quite quickly, because I suppose
it'll be an exception.  In case it'll happen frequently now, I'll wait
for a few hours to let things calm down a bit.

I hadn't noticed that we're that active again, I could keep up with
the posts quite easily.  Well done! :-)  If we continue to be that
active, I'll limit each member's daily post count to 5 again, just as
it used to be.  (Currently, it is 15, which was good for times with
less posts a day.)

Bye,
  Henrik