Eric Christopherson skrev:
> On Jul 9, 2009, at 10:02 PM, Roger Mills wrote:
>
>> Paul Roser wrote (and Jim Henry will be interested too)
>> (I wrote, back in 2004)
>>> The Tokana grammar (in a prelim.version) used to be up on a Russian
>>> website;
>>> I don't know if it still exists.  If anyone is interested, I have a
>>> later
>>> version, received directly from Matt Pearson.  5 quite large files,
>>> in which
>>> some of the IPA did not reproduce correctly, but that only affects a
>>> small
>>> portion of the data.
>
> For anyone else trying to view the IPA in the Tokana docs, you'll need
> to download the old, old version of Doulos SIL, which is called
> SILDoulosIPA. It can be found at
> <http://scripts.sil.org/cms/SCRIPTs/render_download.php?site_id=nrsi&format=file&media_id=SILIPA-1.21.exe&filename=silip12a.exe>.

Incidentally I recently came across Matt Pearson on
Facebook (where you all should be able to find him).
He informed me that

# Tokana is doing just fine. Actually it's called
# Okuna now. I've made enough alterations to it over
# the last few years that I thought a name change
# was appropriate. It's gone from being a
# verb-initial case-marking language to a verb-final
# language with a complex agreement system.
# Recently, though, the agreement markers have begun
# migrating away from the verb to become clitics. So
# it goes...
#
# I'm working on a new LaTeX reference grammar at
# the moment. When it's finished maybe I'll find a
# website to host it.

/BP