Mark Reed wrote:
Come to think of it, I posted that before I became a parent, clearly a
sentinel event on one's progress from omniscience to idiocy.

On 7/13/09, Paul Hartzer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I assume you're not a teenager anymore. Teenagers know everything, and then
> we slowly lose knowledge until we're blithering morons.
>
> -- Paul

Mark Twain IIRC said/wrote something in a similar vein (I paraphrase): "When I was 18 I though my father was utterly ignorant; now that I'm forty, I'm surprised how much the old fellow has learned in the meantime"