Thanks for the info,regarding aspirin in lactating mothers.
... however I agree with a note sent by my friend Milt Tenenbein:

He reminded me that until sometimes back in the 70's we were treating fever
 with aspirin...everyone was getting it. Yet I do not recall an "epidemic "
of  intracranial bleeding. Of course we did not have CT then so who knows,
maybe s/p  head trauma kids were walking around with subdurals....it appears
that most  ended up in college anyhow and did pretty well...
'

Giora Winnik
Maimonides/Brooklyn

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: