Here's a start See attachments Deborah

This is  very interesting. Can someone forward me some articles,
references, and/ or  protocols so I can look at the possibility of using this at our
institution.

Jason

Jason A. Foland,  MD
Pediatric Critical Care Physician
Nemours Children's  Clinic
www.nemours.org
Medical Director, Pediatric Respiratory  Therapy
Sacred Heart Women & Children's  Hospital
www.sacred-heart.org
Pensacola,  Florida

> Date: Wed, 19  Aug 2009 10:39:35 -0500
> From:  [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: hylenex
>  To: [log in to unmask]
>
> How about Amphadase? It is  cheaper.
> Bovine vs Hamster...
> Any comments?

Deborah Ann  Mulligan, MD FAAP FACEP
Institute for Child Health Policy,  Director
Professor Pediatrics, COM
American Academy of Pediatrics,  Chair-elect Council on Communications &
Media
Nova Southeastern  University
3200 S. University Drive, Suite 1212 HPD-EXEC
Fort Lauderdale,  Florida 33328
954.262.1940
FAX: 954.262.3263
_www.nova.edu/ichp_ (http://www.nova.edu/ichp)