----- Original Message ----
From: mick connors <[log in to unmask]>
name of instituion?

Le Bonheur Children's Medical Ctr

who delivers nitrous (md,rn..)?

PEM

what level of monitoring?

Usual monitoring with pulse ox. No capnography

what are the most common procedures?

IND, laceration infiltration/repair, arthrocentesis,  ...

any protocols willing to share?
We have the nasal hood that is used by dentists hence can only be used in the older cooperative child > 4-5 yrs ..Nitrous is piped into our walls in two of our procedure rooms...We use the blender/flow meter manufactured by MDS Matrix

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html