________________________________
From: Steve Socransky <[log in to unmask]>
Gang,

Interesting discussion.  I'm curious about what information is sought on formal ultrasounds in the USA.  Is there any comment on the appearance of the spermatic cord (along its entire path, proximal and distal) and any evidence of a twisted appearance?  Or is the interpretation limited to comments about the appearance of the testicle, peritesticular structures and
flow.  In my own hospital, there are no comments on the appearance of the proximal cord and evidence of twisting.

Thanks!

Steve Socransky

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html