This is very interesting. Can someone forward me some articles, references, and/ or protocols so I can look at the possibility of using this at our institution.

Jason

Jason A. Foland, MD
Pediatric Critical Care Physician
Nemours Children's Clinic
www.nemours.org
Medical Director, Pediatric Respiratory Therapy
Sacred Heart Women & Children's Hospital
www.sacred-heart.org
Pensacola, Florida

> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:39:35 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: hylenex
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> How about Amphadase? It is cheaper.
> Bovine vs Hamster...
> Any comments?

HotmailŪ is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.