Esperanto is not a a natural language.  It's a constructed one.  A
"planlingvo". "Natural" in this case means "evolved naturally", which
E-o clearly did not.

Most languages, natural or constructed, are not "national", and
calling them such is just spreading IAL-promotional propaganda.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>