On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 07:58, Daniel Bowman<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Just out of curiosity-how often do you work on your conlangs?  Daily?
> Weekly? Monthly?
>
> "Working on" could mean a) developing grammar, phonology, vocabulary, etc b)
> writing (translating, diary, etc) or c) speaking.

Irregularly, and usually in spurts of several days to a couple of
weeks followed by several months of inactivity.

Also, mostly a) so far since most of my languages aren't big enough to
allow b) or c) yet. (Mostly because a) usually involves phonology or
morphology, rather than syntax or vocabulary.)

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[log in to unmask]>