> Von: Daniel Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
> An: [log in to unmask]
> Betreff: how often do you work on your conlangs?

> Just out of curiosity-how often do you work on your conlangs?  Daily?
> Weekly? Monthly?
>
> "Working on" could mean a) developing grammar, phonology, vocabulary, etc
> b)
> writing (translating, diary, etc) or c) speaking.

For me a) whenever I notice a gap or another issue. Currently, I develop a new transliteration into the Latin Alphabet for Rejistanian because I realized how horrible Rejistanian is mispronounced in the MMORPG I use it in.

b) almost daily. I often have to mentally translate something to understand it better.

c) Let's say that my SO got used to some phrases. Other than that, almost never.
--
Va'xen tekne'het jasam alna! Va'xen tekne'het ojyu alna! Va'xen tekne'het tene'xen!
Let us make the world more colorful! Let us make the world crazier! Let us make the world our world!