Sai scrit:

>Our results question theuniversality of human facial expressions of emotion, highlightingtheir true complexity, with critical consequences for cross-culturalcommunication and globalization.

Ha!  I don't think the Globalists are going to have too many sleepless nights over this!   "Sorry Mr. Rockefeller, you can't have your New World Order, because we've found that Eastern groups use different facial expressions to Western groups."

Seriously, it's not going to stop you getting a Big Mac and freedom fries, is it?   At one Burger King in London there isn't a single Western face, but you can still get a burger and chips.    Facial expressions are usually pretty blank (even mine!).

I mean seriously, come on folks.   What do you think globalisation is?