Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

While I was surfing the net (okay, the almighty God Google) i found a page:
http://www.islandnet.com/~nyland/homepage.html

It claims that English is a language constructed by a bunch of monks, descending from some kind of Sahara-proto-
language or something like that.
Oh, and also, all Europe spoke Basque in pre-historic times :)
I mean.. sure, one can have some theories, but that...

I never read this "fantasy novel" to the end, so I don't really understand the part with the Benedictine monks creating
languages and Ainu being related to Basque.
By the way,  the way he derives word "doctor" from a Basque sentence "a bloody  injury, come quickly" is
something... you don't see every day.