Hmm, didn't expect this to garner so much discussion.

Taking the cautious route, I'm going to remove the article from my GeoCities
site within a few days. The article was first published in Bibliotheca
Sacra, a journal of the Dallas Theological Seminary. (It was republished as
a stand-alone pamphlet which I own a copy of.) Whether they still hold the
rights or the rights reverted to the author and so forth is not something I
want to delve into. I've done my share of "liberating" texts on the net but
I don't want to be responsible for this particular instance any longer.

Obviously Kalaba-X will live on in our hearts and hard drives and
archive.org for a long time to come.