To me, personally, the subjunctive doesn't quite mesh with politeness—the
uncertainty would more be over whether Your Majesty would like your humble
servant to do such and such, rather than Your Majesty being an uncertain
person, and other such.
But do you have an example sentence to show us how you think it should work?

Eugene