On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Vincent Pistelli <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I don't mean to divide people up even more, but I think a LOGLANG list would
> be a good idea. I don't see much discussion about loglangs and their
> creation, but I believe it doesn't quite fit either list. I would make this
> myself, but I don't know how to create a new list on listserv, and don't
> think I'd even be allowed to do so. Just an idea, I am not even sure if this
> has been previously tried.

I think that's a great idea.  I do think there is a very particular
character to the things we have to discuss about loglangs-- grammars,
word segregation, etc.  And I'm sure there are people who would like
to follow a LOGLANG list who wouldn't follow all of CONLANG (including
myself when I have less time for email).  It probably wouldn't be a
very active list, but to my mind that could be a good thing.  Every
list has its place.

We've been trying to get more communication between the Lojban and
Loglan communities lately, so possibly a LOGLANG list could also help
with that.  (Are there any other loglangs with active communities
around them?)  I'm sure that I could get at least a few of my
Lojbanist friends to join.

I'd be happy to join a list anywhere.  I like Google Groups.

<3,
la stela selckiku
aka
mungojelly