After a short diversion into other projects, I've resumed work on
OGL.  Here's a bit of an overview of what I have.

Again I changed the orthography a bit so I won't have to mess with
diacritics or special characters as much as this is primarily a
written language for data storage purposes.  I'm still thinking
about making <š> into <x>, and it's looking like I may not need the
phoneme /ʒ/ at all.  I'm also looking to see if /ɨ/ can be easily
removed, then I can reassign <y> to /ə/.  With those changes the
only non-ASCII characters will be edh and thorn.  They too could
possibly be eliminated by merging with /d/ and /t/.

< a b c d ð e ə f g h i j k l m n o p q r s š t þ u v w y z ž >
/ a b ʧ d ð e ə f g h i j k l m n o p ʤ ɹ s ʃ t θ u v w ɨ z ʒ /

I'm going to stick with the idea of using English mnemonics to label
roots but the CVC and CCV shapes weren't working out too well so I
now have all four-letter roots in the forms CCVC and CVCC, except
for a few V words used to swap argument ordering.  I'm still not
sure I'll need the markers to change arguments but I'll leave them
for now.

As a result of the new four letter system, I've had to stretch out
some words to make them fit (ex: þrij=three, bluw=blue) and there
are cases where I've added an <h> (which has [0] as an allophone) to
some (tuwh=two, ðyhs=this).

So far the lexicon is made up of the English mnemonics attached to
Lojban gismu but I've purged out a few unnecessary gismu, mainly
those having to do with nationalities and such. In a few cases the
gismu will be compounds in OGL like "huwm'fehm" (human-female) for
"woman/girl" and "huwm'mejl" (human-male) for "man/boy".