2009/10/16 Joseph Allen <[log in to unmask]>

> Ok, I will:
> Obviously "Elsa" means Hello. "Vu" is a sort of adjective, related to
> "carron" meaning "The" (if you notice in the second sentence it is changed
> to vue, implying 1st person, aka mine). Se is a verb which has no exact
> meaning, but generaly it means "do", as in "action". In a way it is like
> either using "be" or "do" before a verb (the verb in this case being
> implied
> that the car is connected to you. You would say in English "That is (put
> name here)'s (put subject here)". "Se" literaly means "do", though it is
> implied here as a relation between "carron" and "monera". Esta is a suffix
> at the end meaning big, large. I picked the noun "carron" because I was in
> car with verry little, ugh, excitment going on. I borrowed monera from
> spanish (and the meaning is the same in spanish too. Now that I look back I
> forgot my own grammar rules, for to add ownership correctly you add a "m"
> the end, like so:
> Vu carron se es viema. The "a" is a masculine suffix, and the "es" helps to
> show the relationship.

Welcome to the list!

Wow! That's quite an advanced state for your conlang. At your age, my
conlangs were nowhere as well-developed! Congratulations!

So if I understand correctly, "vu" can be both an adjective (meaning "the")
or a pronoun (meaning "it"), and can take suffixes to indicate what it
refers to is possessed by someone. Interesting!

What about that "viema"? How do you analyse it? Does the "-a" refer to
"carron" (meaning that you have grammatical gender, as in Spanish), or does
it indicate that the *I* owning the car is male? Also, what is the
difference between "se" and "es"?

Welcome again!
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets.