I am struggling to find the words to adequately characterize this auxlang
proposal. The author's set of 240 root words, with which all other words in
natural language are intended to be "encoded", seem more whimsically chosen
than any similar set that I've seen in my life.  For example, there's a root
word for "tiger head", but none for "tiger".  Also notable among the 240
are:

"waving scene of a grain field"
"dead man's skull"
"cutting meat off the bone"

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Sai Emrys <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  http://www.conlanger.com/cbb/viewtopic.php?t=3121

That thread gave me several belly laughs.  (Warning: It's a little abrasive
in some places.)