On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Brett Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> If we did want it to be both secret and reliable, I would recommend
> this system: When each person finishes their step, they send the
> result to two randomly chosen people from the list of participants.

Why not let the originator of a particular round robin project be the
moderator and everyone sends their entry back to the originator, who
then forwards it to the next participant. That way the originator can
rattle the cages of any bottlenecks and also report back to the group
on what the progress is so far.

--gary