Hello all,

I've recently wrapped up an overhaul of a grammar for my current project,
with help from others in the community (my thanks to Jim Henry in
particular). This is the first time I've attempted writing a grammar (and
really, it's my first "serious" conlang attempt), so I have very little
faith in my ability to do it...correctly. Or adequately. I hope I've managed
"coherently," at least.

Any criticism, comments, general suggestions toward improvement--whether in
terms of visual design, organization, style, or the content itself
(especially content...) would be extremely helpful and equally appreciated!
The link is here:

http://feayran.webs.com/technicalgrammar.html

The sections on phonotactics and syntax are woefully underdeveloped; I'm
working on both of those, and any pointers or words of wisdom to guide my
endeavoring would be of great help.

Many thanks!

Best,
David