staving kate rhodes:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 4:44 AM, Peter Bleackley
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Where has the round robin got to? Can whoever's got it at the moment please
>> shout?
>

> why not do the handoffs on the list so that us voyers can watch and
> other participants can see what's coming as their turn approaches?

I didn't do that so that each participant would have the element of
surprise when it reached them.
Since nobody has said that they've got it, I've got a nasty feeling that
it may have ended up in somebody's spam filter by mistake. Could
everybody please check, and just to make sure that we know exactly
what's happened, could everybody who has had their turn please shout?

Known facts
Matthew Turnbull sent it to Daniel Demski on 8th October
John Vertical had not received it as of yesterday.

So the people who need to check their spam filters are Daniel, Jeff
Rollin and Gary Shannon.

Pete