Hi

I've just succumbed to temptation and started a wiki on the topic of
therianthropes - since two of my conlangs happen to be the native languages
of two therianthrope subspecies, I figure I might know a bit about it.

it's at:
http://therianthropes.wikidot.com/
and since I've only just started it, it's a bit bare.  I'm still considering
the width and depth of the topic - ie, everybody knows that the Werewolf is a
therianthrope, but what about B'dank in "Norstrilia"?  But have no fear - I
intend putting at least a couple of pages up on therianthropes, and their use
and abuse in fiction, and maybe even finding a few Project Gutenberg files on
werewolves, etc, to link to.

Feel free to pass the word on.

Wesley Parish
-----
George Kelischek - "To impress those high-tech computer types,
tell them what an Ocarina really is:
an animal-activated-solid-state-multi-frequency-sound-synthesizer."
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?