Hallo!

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:54:38 +0200, Benct Philip Jonsson wrote:

> /jama/ ain't the Sun, it's Death! ;-)

In which language?

> Seriously: nice lang, nice presentation.
>
> Fascinating how the same old set of assimilatory
> changes always come in handy to change a lang
> out of recognition.  If it didn't happen all the
> time in natlangs it'd be cheating in conlanging! :-)

Thank you!  What regards the sound changes, I wasn't all too
creative and used Celtic-style lenitions; nevertheless, I am
pleased to see that the result doesn't feel like Celtic at all.
At least I resisted the temptation to have initial mutations,
though there is something like rendaku.  Also, I found Proto-
Western too poor in inflection to my taste, so I had some
agglutination going on, giving more noun cases and a tense
system.

At any rate, this is not intended to be a masterpiece, and I
have no further plans with it; but I am quite content with what
I could achieve within the brief period of time I was set to
make it.

... brought to you by the Weeping Elf