Ok, I will:
Obviously "Elsa" means Hello. "Vu" is a sort of adjective, related to
"carron" meaning "The" (if you notice in the second sentence it is changed
to vue, implying 1st person, aka mine). Se is a verb which has no exact
meaning, but generaly it means "do", as in "action". In a way it is like
either using "be" or "do" before a verb (the verb in this case being implied
that the car is connected to you. You would say in English "That is (put
name here)'s (put subject here)". "Se" literaly means "do", though it is
implied here as a relation between "carron" and "monera". Esta is a suffix
at the end meaning big, large. I picked the noun "carron" because I was in a
car with verry little, ugh, excitment going on. I borrowed monera from
spanish (and the meaning is the same in spanish too. Now that I look back I
forgot my own grammar rules, for to add ownership correctly you add a "m" to
the end, like so:
Vu carron se es viema. The "a" is a masculine suffix, and the "es" helps to
show the relationship.