> Von: Lee <[log in to unmask]>
> An: [log in to unmask]
> Betreff: Re: Features you would want to see in a conlang editor

I don't understand what you mean by that comment.

Sorry if I lash out at things which do not have the ability to feel offended. But seeing that I had to use it for 1 hour today (without being allowed to scream) on one of the crappiest W**d**s versions I have ever seen - I am leaning towards exaggeration to make things clear. I thought of keeping portability in mind, but OTOH, here at uni is no single W**d**s installation, which I can use for debugging (without breaking into screams).
--
Sanja'xen mi'lanja'kynha ,mi'la'ohix jilih, nka.

My life would be easy if it was not so hard!