Registration is coming along nicely; we have 19 signed up so far (minus
one not participating this year).  If you haven't signed up yet, go to
http://exchange.conlang.org and choose your preferences!  Sai has posted
the registration link to the Conlangs group on Facebook; should we post
it on the ZBB as well?  (I lost my ZBB password long ago and can't post
there.)

Remember, greeting cards, postcards, concultural artifacts (like Puey's
royal wedding invitations) are all welcome, whether for a concultural
holiday or postcard location, or just a real-world one written in a
conlang!

Once registration is complete, I'll get everybody hooked up in their
appropriately-sized local or international exchange groups and hand out
the addresses.

tylakhlp'f,
Amanda