On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 10:01 PM, Alex Fink <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Here's one for the articulatory phoneticians:
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0d8lVm9xk

I'm wondering how it was produced -- surely one can't sing normally
with a rhinolaryngoscope stuck that far into one's mouth?  I guess
that probably the voice tracks from a normal performance were dubbed
onto images produced taken while the singers were making the
articulations of the song as far as it was possible to do so with the
rhinolaryngoscope in place, perhaps glottis-syncing (it being
impossible to actually lip-sync under those conditions) with their
earlier recorded performance...?

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/