Is this a remake/continuation of the series that went on in the early 80s? IIRC it was about a reptilian alien society trying to conquer Earth...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: quarta-feira, 18 de Novembro de 2009 4:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CONLANG] The Language of V

If any of you are watching the new TV series V, you will have noticed
that tonight we got our first look at the private spaces on their
space ship and the first glimpse of their written language. I'm
wondering if they also have a spoken language that we will ever hear.

My guess is that the written language is ideographic since signs and
captions consisted of too few characters for it to be an alphabet or
syllabary. It will be interesting to start collecting samples and see
what I can make of it.

--gary