On Nov 20, 2009, at 1◊16 PM, Jörg Rhiemeier wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:24:54 +0100, I worte:
>
>> Therefore, I am going to remove it from my web site, together
>> with the other two articles on auxlangs, upon the next update.
>
> I have made up my mind and decided to leave them in place.  It is
> not that the auxlangers' mails are such a big nuisance; I receive
> less than one per month.  And I think it would be lack of stature
> to give in and take those articles down.  But I'll perhaps revise
> "Auxlangers vs. Artlangers" to make it sound less absolute.

You know what you could do: Just so the articles stay up for
historical purposes, you can just write a disclaimer, or some
other little introduction that states that x, y and z about your
views have changed since writing, but that you wanted to keep
the articles up in tact since a number of readers have found
them valuable.

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.com/