On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:20 PM, David Peterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> 3. AFMCL, Okaikiar has a boring verbal copula for identity, but uses
>> stative verbs for attributes.
>>
> How could I have been on this list this long without knowing
> that you had a language called Okaikiar?

Well, I haven't done much actual conlanging in a long time, so it's
not that hard to miss. :)  Also I'm not terribly happy with it, but
haven't been able to get any traction on replacing it (see point 1)...

> Well, it looks like I have a new language to explore.  :)

The online resources are ancient and woefully incomplete, but you can
find what there is at http://reedville.us/conlang/okaikiar.

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>