Okay, everyone and their mother has a romlang. I've also seen an assortment
of Slavic offshoots, Germanic offshoots, future English variants,
independant PIE branches, and the odd Arabic, Greek, Uralic or even Tungusic
derivativ.

What else has been done in the field? This, after all, still really covers
only a small portion of the world's language families. For example, are
there any Indo-Iranian conlangs out there? Algonquian? Austronesian? Bantu?
Basque? etc. It would be interesting to see a compendium of what has and has
not been done...

(AFM, I've had an unlikely project in the works for a while now that tries
to pidginize certain two isolates together. I'm not sure if that counts as
"diachronic" however.)

John Vertical