Google does not yield much for "conlang bookbinding" :). Has anyone
here created anything? I've long enjoyed bookbinding and a handmade
book would seem like the perfect conculture artifact to try and
create. However, I'm not sure yet how my culture approaches books-
scrolls? hardcover? If covered, bound books, what goes on the cover? I
think maybe for expensive, well-made books, memorable quotes from the
book should go on the outside, and possibly illustrations. Maybe a
symbol, a little like a coat of arms, should be used instead of a
title.

Lesser books, if they have any sort of worked cover, might use quotes
from more serious literature.

Anyone else have thoughts on conculture books?