2009/11/24 Sylvia Sotomayor <[log in to unmask]>

> Not vanity publishing. Print-on-demand or a printer. There's a
> difference between vanity publishing and self publishing. With self
> publishing you still own all the rights. You want that.
>
> http://www.sfwa.org/for-authors/writer-beware/vanity/ explains all the
> terms involved.
> -S

I hear http://www.lulu.com/ is reliable, has good quality and is relatively
cheap (as far as self-publishing goes). They even provide pre-publishing
services like proofreading and editing if you pay for them. They are truly
international and you only pay per copy. As far as I can tell, if you want
someone to do bookbinding for you they are probably the cheapest and safest
option.
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets.

http://www.christophoronomicon.nl/