It really all depends on the phonology of your lang. It probably already has
internal rules that you don't yet know about!
Not only CAN a language spontaneously acquire rules, they DO. (Caps for
emphasis!) We need to know how your grammar works first in order to get
round your problem. For instance, you have a root form that seems to acquire
an umlauted y and an ending in the 1p past tense (just on cursory
inspection, so forgive me if I got that wrong). Maybe your lang has a rule
that eliminates troublesome vowel clusters, and it's up to you, working in
cooperation with your lang, to determine/discover what it is. However, bear
in mind that grammatical rules are only a grammarian's way of describing
what he discovers about the way a language works. You will probably find,
after a while, that there are certain facets about the spirit of your
language that will produce seeming order automatically. For instance, my own
lang goes out of its way to avoid syllable reduplication and certain
consonant clusters (as does English and many many others).
Mike

I was wondering whether anybody else had similar trouble, and whether it was