Now that I have basically got OSX to do all the important tasks I
need it to do, the only thing left is getting my custom keyboards
made up.  I've downloaded Ukelele and starting working on a Mac
version of OmniRoman, but the program had no default keyboard to use
as jumping off point.  Once complete I'm also going to need to
recreate the Deini, IPA and OmniCyrillic layouts.   What I'm
wondering, is if maybe someone out there has something like this
already that they could share with me.  It's usually easier to tweak
something that's already made than start from scratch.