I'm having one or two troubles with the pronunciation of my conlang.
Each individual sound in itself is perfectly easy to pronounce, as are
most of the words. However, when I start adding affixes for case,
number, tense, mood, etc etc the whole thing starts becoming
unmanageable and I find it takes several attempts to be able to
correctly pronounce a fully conjugated verb. I was wondering whether
anybody else had similar trouble, and whether it was just a standard
teething issue and that it takes time to become used to a language's
little foibles, or whether there are actual constraints making it too
difficult to pronounce? Can a language spontaneously acquire rules
specifying what is legal and what is illegal phonetically?
I'm gonna use IPA here, sorry if you can't read it, but I still don't
quite get the special list method (sorry)

For example; the verb to "take up" or "flee" is "spræŋ", pronounced,
yes [spræŋ:ᵊ]
However "I fled" resolves as "spræÿŋüm" which ought to be [spræ.
ˈaɪŋ.u:m].

This is theoretically possible to pronounce and seems relatively
simple in isolation, however, when it's in a big body of text it seems
impossible. I realise it's probably contravening sonority rules, but
then again, languages mess with them all the time. Is it possible that
the language *wants* to be easier, or is it just my lazy English
pronunciation that can't manage a tricky (but not that tricky)
cccv.Dc.Vc combination?