Carrajina also actively deletes reduplicated syllables and does not like having more than one occurence of any particular vowel pretonicly.  This distaste occasionally produces untennable consonant clusters which have to be reduced.  Some times even the sound change rules produce things that just feel "wrong."  For instance, I happened upon a need for a decendant of the Latin QUIETUS just last Saturday.  The sound changes would produce fiitus /fjitUs/ which just seems un-carraxan.  So I'm trying to decide whether that becomes fitus /fitUs/ or xitus /Situs/.  Neither has definitely established itself as THE correct form.

Adam Walker

Nivechigadu ul omu fi nu nul cunsiju djuls ímfius avevad amvuinadu, fi ni nal via djuls pecadorus avevad pedizadu, fi ni nul sedigu djuls zagagadus avevad xedjidigadu.

Saumu 1:1