Ahem.  All the Carrajina forms below shoud delet the final "s" -- thus fiitu, fitu and xitu which should be pronounced /fjitU/, /fitU/ and /SitU/ respectively.

Adam Walker who needs to be more careful with his own language.

Nivechigadu ul omu fi nu nul cunsiju djuls ímfius avevad amvuinadu, fi ni nal via djuls pecadorus avevad pedizadu, fi ni nul sedigu djuls zagagadus avevad xedjidigadu.

Saumu 1:1