On Nov 26, 2009, at 3◊43 AM, Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets wrote:

> BTW, I've still got some invites as well, if anyone's interested :) .

I've got my account set-up, but I have to ask you and everyone
else who's using it: What is this thing good for?  I still can't wrap
my head around exactly how this whole thing works, and how it
will be useful (and I'm especially interested in it for conlanging).

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.com/

LCS Member Since 2007