On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 07:19:00 -0500, Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> re: Wave slowness, the browser is the key.  IME it runs much, much
> better in Chrome (what?  Google Wave runs best in Google's browser?
> Shock!) and is nigh-unusable in Firefox on all but the newest of
> hardware.

Does anyone have any idea whether they've fixed it for Opera yet? I'm on
there, but it's absolutely unusable with my preferred browser, so I'm not
using it. I've filed bug reports, though.

I guess the best thing for me to do is just suck it and see. Maybe they're
going to relent one day, as they relented on Gmail.

--
Paul